Iniciaste sesión como:
Iniciaste sesión como:
Once you try our beloved Pepito’s Paletas, we are sure you’ll want to make many of them at home.
Therefore, we are happy to share with you some of our secrets of the paleta-making process so that you can enjoy them at home.
Visit our store and discover new exciting boxes and custom flavors!
1. Select your favorite smoothie recipe. Prepare your smoothie as you’d usually do.
2. Pour your smoothie selection into a mold and insert a stick.
3. Pop it into the freezer.
4. Wait for 5 hours (depending on your freezer temperatures) and enjoy!
As easy as it seems, you'll be able to create as many paletas recipes as you can imagine.
If you add milk to them, you’d get the creamiest mixture ever!
If you loved this paleta-making process, share it with your friends! Let’s start creating Paletas!
If you love crunchy textures, you have many extra ingredients for your mix. Dare to use big pieces of strawberries or chocolate and experiment by adding whole nuts and even pistachios.
You can find not only your favorite wooden sticks, but only yummy cinnamon or bamboo sticks, which are perfectly reusable.
Be sure the blend has just the flavor you’d like before taking it to the freezer. There you’ll know it’s just what you want!
Here's a simple recipe for making caramel with brown sugar, butter, milk, salt, and vanilla extract:
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the brown sugar and stir until well combined.
3. Slowly pour in the milk while stirring constantly. The mixture may bubble up, so be careful.
4. Continue to stir the mixture until it thickens and reaches a caramel-like consistency, about 5-7 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the salt and vanilla extract.
6. Let the caramel cool for a few minutes before using it as a topping for ice cream, dipping sauce for apples, or any other desired use.
Note: Be careful while making caramel as the mixture can become very hot and sticky. Use caution and do not touch the mixture with your bare hands.
Copyright © 2021 - All Rights Reserved.
(415) 322-0779 - email@example.com
90 Charter Oak Ave San Francisco